Tuesday, June 26, 2007

First Meeting This Thursday, 7:00 PM @ Casa Blue

Updated

Short notice. I've already been getting flyers out and will post the PDF online soon. I'll also update this post to include more information on the purpose of the meeting, etc. But the info is as follows:

First Meeting:
Thursday, June 28th
Time: 7:00 PM
La Casa Blue
5930 York Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90042
(Cross Street: Aldama)


We'll be meeting in the Cafe proper this time, although if we have a big turn out, a conference room upstairs from the cafe has been made available to us. If anyone wants to volunteer to help set up the meeting, email hpvideoclub@gmail.com. Thanks.

Update:

This first meeting will cover several topics.

  • Intro and discussion of the club's purpose

  • Discussion of individual goals and abilities/expertise, networking

  • Membership drive

  • Club classes


  • I apologize for organizing this on such short notice. The next meeting will be on July 12th, due to the holiday. This will give me more time to do better publicity. If I can generate sufficient interest, I will do a crash course on beginning video during the 4th of July weekend. This will be an intensive hands on course. If you don't have plans for the 4th of July weekend, please come and be my guinea pig as I test my new course format.

    No comments: